Posts Tagged ‘roofing contractors’
Do you know what it’s rooftop garden? A rooftop garden is a garden built on the roof (the upper house) in addition to making the building look more beautiful. If you need any help to take care your roof, you can contact our roofer in Bradford. Our roofer has 20 years experience in roofing service. Rooftop garden also has several benefits, some of them are:
1. The benefits of ecology
– To create a cool microclimate.
– Inviting animals such as birds and other poultry.
– Preserving the other plants.
– Reduce air pollution.
2. Technical Benefit
– To repress the rate of rainwater.
– As a protective roof, so that the concrete becomes more durable.
– Can reduce urban noise.
3. Benefit for building owners
– The roof of the building is more durable so that the cost of care more efficient.
– Adding a new room that will be used.
– To improve the marketability of the building.
In urban areas, most of the space is filled with big buildings (skyscrapers), has great potential to be developed with roof garden. The application of roof garden is now widespread, not only to the skyscrapers building but it can be developed in the construction of the home, though. The applications of rooftop garden can be done in urban areas, in office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, apartments, or flats, or the residential complex. In industrial areas such as factories, and in other places such as amusement parks (recreation), museums, schools, universities, hospitals, airports, stations, libraries, and so forth.
Some examples of buildings that are equipped with roof garden are ACROS building (Asian Crossroads Over the Sea) in the city of Fukuoka, Japan, Namba Park in Osaka, Japan, Chicago City Hall, United States, Ballard Library in Seattle, USA; Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore, the Horniman Museum and Canary Wharf in London, England, museum L’Historial de la Vendée, France, and the Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, USA.