The most often problem in the bathroom is the presence of residual remnants of water that makes the shower head is clogged. Instead of buying the expensive cleaning chemicals, why don’t you try making your own cleaning fluid that will save your money? In addition to cheap and easy, fluid is safe because it is made of natural and no chemical substances. The shower is a vital component in the bathroom which significantly replacing the existence of bathtub. The bathroom with shower is considered healthier that the flowing water would be cleaner rather than use the bathtub. If you want to clean your shower heads or get to know about the low pressure shower head fix, here are some ways that you can do to make your shower head looks and works better:
What should you prepare?
– Smooth brush
– Small plastic bag/bowl
– Cloth (chamois)
What to do?
– Dislodge the shower head from the hose. Be careful when you are removing this part because you might damage it if you remove it improperly.
– Pour water and vinegar into a medium bowl with the adequate amount and mix the water and vinegar well. For better results, use hot water which can easily remove germs and dirt.
– Soak the shower head that you want to clean and wait for about 1 or 2 hours until the dirt and various issues on water shower such as mildew or blemish diminished.
– After an hour, you can pick up the shower head from the bowl and dry the shower head. Do use a hair dryer to dry it. It is recommended to use chamois or soft cloth.
– For the best result, you can brush the shower heads with the smooth brush. Wash it with clean water and dry it with the chamois. Then, your shower head will look clean and free from the dirt or clogging issues.